Easter here is a little different. When I say that, Easter is celebrated from Friday to Sunday but a lot of the focus is Friday and Saturday. Everyone that is Christian goes to church and remembers the events of those days. Then on Sunday you have the typical people who just want to find a church to attend and we had those. They were totally lost out of their mind because it was Fast and testimony meeting but a great one.
I don't have a lot of time but the events of this week.
-my companion was pretty sick this week :(
- one miracle was that we went to the store to buy envelopes and one guy noticed who we were and we started talking with him and he was collecting the money for all the motorcycles. He told maybe 5 or 6 people who left who we were and it was nothing big but for sure a miracle that was small.
- An Elder's worst nightmare happened this week and the washer broke....... but when things were almost bad, we got a brand new washer and we are very grateful!!!
- I got my Easter box with lots of candy and all of that tasty stuff
- There were lots of splits because of sick Elders this past week
- we had PASKAH, the day to remember the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. He died for us and now we will have the opportunity to live again!! The gospel is true and I love you all!!!
P.S. Riley is so grown up!!!!!!!
|I don't think I could free climb the tree!|
|Made it to the top.|
|Bubur Ayam (a dish that is eaten for breakfast. It's like soaked rice with chicken and peanuts) TASTY!!!|