Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 62 - Just a Darn Good Week, Non-stop Work, and Way Tired.

It has just been a week of some fine old missionary work with tons and tons of success! I can easily see that this is an area that the Lord has made a little "hot spot" with the work but as we all know, Satan will do whatever he can to try and stop it! There ain't no time for stoppin'!!

We were able to have splits this past week. I worked with Elder B and Elder P, one day each! We did some good work! It is always nice to go out with a different companion and know that you share the exact same Gospel in your area. We went out and shared the Gospel!! 

I will say I am way tired this week but I blame that on the non-stop work that has gone on this past week. We have lots of people on deck to baptized and lots of cool things! Yesterday, every companionship had at least one investigator to church. Church was very full to say the least. My companion and myself were able to see 5 investigators make it to church, 2 of them have baptismal dates including this Saturday, and the others are on their way to making dates!! The hand of the Lord is pushing things along here!!

To answer the question about that investigator near the Philippines, he actually is back on his home island helping his parents build a house so when he gets back he said he will get right back to church! He is on a little standby! :)

Other than that, I don't have a lot of other things to say this week. I'm still healthy and doing great!!

That BYU play was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Hopefully that win will help them do well this year!! :) There is a die hard BYU football fan (Sister) in my district and she was very appreciative of the play! So am I!! 

I thank you all for your prayers and your love!

Elder Hayes


p.s. I felt bad for throwing eggs and soaking my companion on his birthday so I bought him a good lookin, great tastin' cake for his 20th. I hope he enjoyed it! A picture will be added later!

Love preaching the Gospel in beautiful Manado

The cake I bought my companion

Nice view!

No comments:

Post a Comment